December 25, 2020
Are you looking to make a career advancement? If so, did you know that a nice smile and your willingness to show it could help to further your professional endeavors? There’s only one problem: your teeth stains. Naturally, you’re hesitant to smile and your confidence has taken a hit. As you continue reading, a local cosmetic dentist explains how teeth whitening in Plano can give your ivories new life, and possibly help land your dream job!
What Can a Nice Smile Do for Your Career?
When you’re looking to make a career move, you’re not only judged on your educational qualifications and job experience. In today’s employment market, you may find yourself competing against several qualified candidates. Thus, any edge you can gain (that is within reason), is worth pursuing.
When it comes to your consideration, here are some specific advantages to having a gorgeous smile:
- You’ll look more attractive.
- You’ll stand out in the crowd.
- You’ll appear more sincere and competent.
If minor issues like teeth stains or discoloration are hindering your smile quality, then it may be in your best interest to consider professional teeth whitening.
How Teeth Whitening Works
Some of the more common causes of teeth stains are smoking or chewing tobacco, tetracycline deposits, micro cracks, teeth grinding or genetics. Professional teeth whitening serves as a viable avenue to address the above issues, to reinvigorate your smile and to boost your confidence.
The two main options are in-office and take-home whitening. Here is how each works:
- In-Office Whitening with Zoom! – The Zoom! Teeth Whitening system uses the highest powered and most effective bleaching agents available to quickly lift stains. A whitening gel is applied to the teeth and a special light is used to activate its properties. Each application only takes around 15 minutes to complete.
- Take-Home Whitening – If you’re looking for a more gradual approach, then the take-home system may be better suited for you. You’ll be provided with custom-fitted trays that will be used to apply the bleaching solution safely and evenly. And you can still look forward to achieving phenomenal results.
Investing in Your Future
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry in Plano, teeth whitening is generally considered to be one of the more cost-effective procedures. An additional advantage is that the investment you make into your smile will do more than just make you feel better. You could literally see a return on your investment, by nailing that higher paying job that you’ve had your eye on!
About the Author
Dr. Bita Kamali is a graduate of Baylor College of Dentistry. Throughout her career, she has worked tirelessly to position herself as the go-to professional for cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Kamali has taken hours of continuing education, and she’s incorporated the latest dental technology into her procedures. She helps patients achieve the smile of their dreams with professional teeth whitening at Parkway Vista Dental, and she can be reached for more information through her website.