October 13, 2020
Not everyone has perfect teeth. If you’re among the one-third of adults who are dissatisfied with their appearance, you can give yourself the gift of confidence with the help of your cosmetic dentist. Believe it or not, there’s power in a beautiful smile. Here are 5 amazing benefits that come with a picture-perfect smile.
Benefits of a Beautiful Smile
Besides the health of your teeth, how they look also influences your self-esteem and the opinions of people meeting you for the first time. Unfortunately, if your teeth aren’t perfect, they might be saying the wrong thing about you. Thankfully, you can enhance your mental, emotional, and psychological health through a radiant smile. You’ll enjoy several advantages, including:
- Improved Confidence: Research shows people who have aesthetically pleasing teeth have better relationships and career prospects. Overall, they are more outgoing and have a positive outlook on life.
- Professional Success: People who have stunning teeth are 45% more likely to get a job when compared to candidates who have certain dental flaws, like chips or discoloration.
- Healthier Teeth and Gums: Resolving certain cosmetic factors can also boost your oral health, like correcting alignment issues that can lead to tooth decay or gum disease.
- Lower Dental Costs: Bettering your oral health will lower your long-term dental costs by reducing the need for common treatments, like fillings or gum disease therapy.
- Youthful Appearance: Tooth discoloration and other concerns can make you look older than your real age. Elective treatments can turn back the clock to make you look younger.
Common Cosmetic Treatments
If you’re ready to enjoy the benefits of an attractive smile, your first step is to schedule a consultation with your cosmetic dentist. They’ll perform a thorough consultation and discuss your goals to create a customized treatment plan. Depending on your specific needs, your dentist may recommend one or more treatments, such as:
- Teeth Whitening: Both in-office and at-home whitening systems are effective for getting teeth as much as 8 shades brighter.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Treat tooth decay without a dark, metal filling. Enjoy a solution that blends in with your enamel.
- Porcelain Veneers: Correct several issues at once using a veneer. The custom-made shell covers the entire front surface of a tooth to change its color, size, and shape.
- Direct Bonding: A tooth-colored material can be used to treat minor concerns, like chips, exposed tooth roots, or dark discoloration.
Achieve a Radiant Smile
You don’t need to hide behind a flawed smile any longer. Your cosmetic dentist can help you attain the dream smile you deserve using an individualized treatment plan.
About Dr. Bita Kamali
Dr. Kamali earned her dental degree from Baylor College of Dentistry. She strives to help each patient achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. Our office offers a teeth whitening for life special, as well as other cosmetic procedures. You’ll get a free whitening gel at your regularly scheduled preventive appointment. If you’re ready for a flawless smile, contact our office today to schedule your consultation.