August 4, 2018
How often have you hid your mouth while talking or taking pictures? If you have less than perfect teeth, it is easy to feel insecure about your appearance. There is no need to feel embarrassed. You can get the smile of your dreams with cosmetic dentistry. Using procedures that cater to your needs, you can transform your confidence. To start your journey, you will first need to find a reputable dentist in the area who specializes in enhancing the aesthetics of the teeth.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help Me?
Cosmetic dentistry involves elective procedures that improve the color, size, shape, and proportion of the teeth. There is an array of procedures that can be included in your treatment plan, such as teeth whitening, dental bonding, or veneers. In some cases, cosmetic dentistry can also improve the health of your teeth, such as when using all-ceramic crowns or dental implants. No matter your needs, there is a treatment that is right for you.
How Can I Find a Cosmetic Dentist?
While there are many dentists who offer cosmetic services, not all have undergone additional training to provide you with the results you want. To make a wise choice for your smile, there are several steps to take to find the perfect dentist for you.
- Ask for Referrals: Ask your friends and loved ones for recommendations for cosmetic dentists that they have used in the past.
- Look at Qualifications: Take the time to research each dentist to look for additional training and qualifications beyond their general dentistry degree.
- Look for Accreditations: Check to see if a dentist you are considering is supported by any reputable organizations, like the American Dental Association.
- Review Their Services: To ensure they can meet your needs, look at the procedures they offer. Often, the more services they provide, the more options that will be available to help you get the smile of your dreams.
- Reviews and Testimonials: Look for online reviews and testimonials from current patients to learn more about the services and care you can expect to receive for a dental practice.
- Smile Gallery: Review the dentist’s smile gallery to look at before and after pictures of real patients.
- Schedule Your Consultation: After you have found a potential dentist, schedule a consultation. Take the time to ask questions while also meeting the staff to ensure that you have made the right decision.
Get the Smile of Your Dreams!
Stop hiding behind your flawed teeth. Get the smile of your dreams with your cosmetic dentist today!
About Dr. Bita Kamali
Dr. Bita Kamali has a passion for dentistry and helping her patients achieve their best smile possible. In addition to her dental degree, she regularly continues her education to remain on the forefront of procedures, including cosmetic dentistry. She will not just improve the health of your teeth, but their appearance as well. If you are ready to start your journey to improved confidence, contact Parkway Vista Dental today to schedule your consultation.