As of May 11th, our office is open and we are very excited to see your smiling faces! Keep in mind that the health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. Preventing transmission of this virus is something that we are well equipped to deal with it. We want to reassure our patients that our infection control and standard precautions are an excellent deterrent to the virus by adhering to the highest standards of sanitation. We are operating during regular business hours, and are taking the following precautions to keep everyone healthy:
- Increasing the frequency with which we sanitize every surface in our common areas.
- All service stations' surfaces continue to be sanitized between services.
- Hand soap and sanitizer are available throughout the office. All team members are required, as always, to sanitize their hands before a service. We ask patients to do the same.
- As always, all instruments and areas that come in contact with our patients are autoclaved/disinfected after every use.
- We will ask anyone who enters the office that appears unwell (fever, coughing and/or sneezing) to come back when they are feeling better.
We continue to monitor the situation closely with the CDC and the state health department and will update our protocol and recommendations as necessary. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control website at https://www.cdc.gov/. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.