August 17, 2022
If you have minor issues with your teeth, you may want to consider cosmetic dentistry. The field can make your smile beautiful and elegant! In particular, you should look into dental bonding treatment. Not only does it fix dental flaws simply and quickly, but it’s also highly affordable. In fact, your Plano dentist is here to prove its effectiveness. Read on to learn the cost of dental bonding and why its benefits more than justify the price.
What *is* Dental Bonding, anyway?
Cosmetic dental bonding is a procedure that applies composite resin to your pearly whites. In doing so, it tries to hide imperfections like stains, chips, cracks, and fractures. The resin used is also tooth-colored and lifelike, so treatment results are seamless.
This bonding process can be done in a single appointment. A dentist would shape the resin over your tooth and harden it with a curing light. This last step ensures the applied material won’t move from its designated area.
Cosmetic bonding can last at least ten years without issue if cared for properly.
Factors in Dental Bonding’s Cost
As said before, cosmetic bonding is known for its affordability. Still, its price can vary depending on certain things. Some of these include:
- The Number of Teeth Being Treated: The number of teeth that receive bonding treatment will change the cost. Naturally, treating several teeth is pricier than only paying for a single tooth.
- The Size of the Affected Area: How much of the tooth surface needs bonding will also affect the price. Applying resin to a small area is cheaper than doing so for a large one.
- Your Dentist’s Expertise: The more experienced your dentist is in cosmetic bonding, the higher the cost.
- The Dental Practice’s Location: Geography will influence treatment cost too. For instance, dental offices in larger cities tend to charge more.
- The Presence of Additional Treatments: Your dental bonding will cost more if you add extra procedures. However, some offices offer discounts for bundled treatments.
The Benefits Outweigh the Costs
Generally speaking, dental bonding costs several hundred dollars per tooth. Fortunately, its results make that a small price to pay.
This procedure helps change your tooth’s shape, size, and brightness. It thus improves your smile dramatically, leading to a higher quality of life that’s truly priceless.
Given the factors above, cosmetic dental bonding is a cost-effective dental treatment. Talk to your local dentist to schedule the procedure in the coming days.
About the Practice
Parkway Vista Dental is based in Plano, TX. As led by Dr. Bita Kamali, the practice provides patients with top-quality dental care for all ages. To that end, its staff offers preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry, not to mention emergency treatments. Whether you want to make your smile healthier, whiter, or both, Parkway Vista is the place to be! For more information or to book an appointment, you can reach them at their website or by phone at (972)-818-1300.